IT Design, Operations and Management, and Managed Services
Operations Management in expert terms provides the art of managing people, processes and systems for secure application delivery.
Managed Services: Simplifying IT Operations Management
Your enterprise’s IT infrastructure is uniquely designed to meet your varied customer needs and requests. As your enterprise grows, your infrastructure becomes more complex. When this is combined with an increase in cloud adoption, your enterprise will be dealing with a complex hybrid infrastructure. In fact, at a certain stage, it will become mandatory for your enterprise to automate as many IT services as possible. When your businesses expand globally, responding to IT support requests rapidly becomes a compulsion. Not being able to resolve an issue immediately can cause serious, yet preventable, problems.
When internal IT, which serves critical functions for any organization, can’t keep up with the latest technology or an overextended business environment, it may be time to consider a new, leaner model. E.K.’s Managed Services offer a full arsenal of IT expertise at a fraction of the cost it would take to transform and maintain in-house IT operations services.
Understanding service automation requires knowledge of how common IT issues can be automatically resolved, and enriched for resolution by first-tier technical support, rather than depending on specialists. This enables your specialists to focus on other business-critical functions. For effective operations management services, it is imperative for you to have a robust and integrated IT Service Management (ITSM) infrastructure.
Over time as an organization evolves, its infrastructure can become less secure, harder to manage and less efficient. E.K. can conduct assessments of a customer’s environment and provide recommendations for implementing best practices to restore the security, manageability and efficiency of the infrastructure.
Infrastructure & Technical Solutions Architecture
There are numerous occasions when a customer may be required to implement a solution they are unfamiliar with or uncomfortable architecting and implementing on their own. In those cases, E.K. can help customers architect the correct solution that achieves their goals while providing support and guidance.
Managed Services: 24×7 Service Desk
E.K. provides customized Service Desk teams using ITIL-based best practices, without capital investment, staff retention issues, enterprise incident management system and/or infrastructure requirements. Have your IT staff focus on your business issues while we support your end-users around the clock.
As users “Bring their own Devices,” (BYOD) and technology evolves, E.K.’s Service Desk staff has the “depth” of skills necessary to support Office 365, mobile devices, virtualization, VDI, compliance requirements, security, and disaster recovery to name a few disciplines. Instead of your staff keeping up with the latest technologies (training budget) or hiring new IT staff skilled in a particular area (which may be hard to find) let E.K. provide you the 24×7 Service Desk you need for each of the skillsets you require.
Our 24×7 ITIL Service Desk is staffed with Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3, and Tier 4 IT engineers experienced in dealing with problems of any complexity. These trained IT professionals use sophisticated processes and systems to resolve your issues quickly. You get quicker problem resolution, less downtime, and more productive users.
E.K.’s Managed Security Services will provide you the security that cloud providers do not offer.
24×7 Help Desk Services Include:
- Calls answered by skilled technical support engineers 24x7x365, not an answering or dispatch service
- World Class ‘CAN DO’ customer service commitment for every request
- SOC/NOC Support for desktops, MAC’s, laptops, servers, PISM’s, software, MS exchange, VoIP phones and mobile devices
- Tiered service level support with custom Service Level Agreements (SLA) requirements
- Support for all popular operating systems, hardware and software platforms
- Remote workstation management (including remote troubleshooting of MAC, Windows and Microsoft Office)
- SSAE16 SOC2 and HIPAA Compliant ITIL-based incident and problem management tool sets and processes
- Incident and Problem management through an enterprise ticketing platform
- Access to your own secure self-service portal to request assistance and view status of tickets
- New employee on boarding training and exit services
- Support for Change management and Configuration management
- Ability to manage multiple devices at various locations connected to multiple clouds and carriers
- Comprehensive, customized monthly reports detailing key SLA metrics and 24×7 Help Desk response times.
E.K’s IT Modernization services bring innovation and agility to improve, retire, or replace existing systems. Some of the services include:
- Legacy Platform Transition
- Process Automation
- Artificial Intelligence
- Interface Development and Management
- Agile Engineering/DevOps
- IT Assessment
- Managed Services, 24×7 Service Desk
- Infrastructure & Technical Solutions Architecture
- IT Security Services
- IT Modernization for Video Management Systems
- IT Modernization for Integrated Access Control Systems