Client: Los Angeles World Airport (LAWA)
Partnered with: Convergint Technologies, LLC
Project: Implementation of LAWA’s Identity Management and Credentialing System (IMCS)
Role: Project Management Services
E.K. is providing Project Management and Senior Technical Documentation services to Convergint for the IMCS Project.
Our responsibilities include:
- Assessing current methodologies and tools with a focus on strategy, project management, PPM, and change management practices through a formal assessment process utilizing seven success factors
- Establishing/enhancing PM processes, tools, templates, and governance
- Interfacing with software engineers, subject matter experts, and technical team leads to design, develop, and manage internal and client documentation
- Developing user guide, administration and configuration guide, installation guide, and upgrade guides in PDF and HTML
- Adding tremendous value to the documentation suite in terms of usability, content enrichment and presentation
- Performing Quality Assurance (QA) operations such as testing for the features and functionality reporting bugs, etc.
- Defining documentation standards and guidelines for the team
- Reviewing user guides and technical documentation authored by other team members and vendors.