Client: Los Angeles World Airport (LAWA)
Partnered with: SDI
Project: Implementation of Kronos Workforce Telestaff Scheduling (WFTS) for Workforce Scheduling
Role: Systems Analysis and Requirements Gathering, Testing, Training and Technical Documentation
E.K. Associates assisted SDI in the implementation of Kronos Workforce Telestaff Scheduling System throughout the different divisions at LAX.
Our responsibilities included:
- Performing business analysis on historic business processes and adapted them into WFTS
- Converting existing scheduling data in the new system
- Reviewing, editing and developing documentation and training material
- Facilitating user acceptance and system testing
- Providing training and end-user support
- Coordinating with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) for additional focused implementation activities.