Client: Children and Family Services, County of Orange
Project: Project Management/Systems Integration Services
Role: Project Management, application development, CWS/CMS and hardware support
For over ten years, E.K. provided multi-level consulting services including but not limited to: systems implementation services, Computer Based Training (CBT), internet design, extensive CWS-CMS end user application support, service desk and onsite troubleshooting, data integration and database administration, hardware, software and network upgrades. Our team provided program and project management, training/testing for both standard and proprietary software, quality assurance/quality control services on different integration projects, implementing and supporting both server and web designed databases meeting agency reporting requirements.
Additional responsibilities include but were not limited to:
- Email system administration services (e.g. mailbox administration, add/remove/delete mail box permissions, creation of distribution list & owners) including wireless component devices
- Public folder administration services including creation/deletion of folders, folder owner permissions & ownership assignments and folder replication management
- System security services, such as virus eradication, intrusion detection & prevention, spyware prevention and encryption
- End User ID administrative security practices and procedures to ensure that all end user IDs were authenticated (e.g. encryption, minimal level passwords) for the operating systems and databases
- Asset Inventory Management which included the tracking and monitoring of hardware and software licenses in accordance with federal and state requirements
- Upgrading, testing, training, rollout, support and maintain system security and IT Operations projects
- Supporting IT Infrastructure projects and assisting in transitioning new systems into the existing environment with minimal downtime and transparency to the users
- Plan, execute and rollout special system projects.